Walk in Interview in Agriculture Research Station Bahawalpur 2nd September 2016.
Agricultural Research Station, Bahawalpur desires to fill a vacant position under ALP Project titled “Germ plasm Screening and production Technology Development of Guar [Cynopsis tetra Goolagong (L.) Taub] under irrigated Conditions” as per following terms and conditions
For more information please visit website: www.aari.punjab.gov.pk
|1||Research Fellow||B. Sc.(Hons)Agriculture 15.09.2016 Rs.32,000/- (one) with Plant Breeding & to PM (Lump Genetics as major subject||15.09.2016
|Rs.32,000/-PM (Lump Sum)|
- i) At least 2″ division in B. Sc. (Hons) and no third division in the academic career.
- ii) Candidates must bring their original documents (CNIC, domicile, educational certificates/degrees etc.) along with one photograph and one photocopy of the originals at the time of interview.
iii) The age limit is 21-30+5 years general relaxation in upper age limit as per Government rules.
- iv) Candidates found ineligible at any stage shall stand rejected irrespective of their overall performance.
- v) Candidates already employed must obtain NOC from their present employer to appear in interview.
- vi) Date a Time of Walk-in-Interview is 08-09-2016 (09:00 am).
vii) No TA/DA is admissible.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Research Fellow
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Date time of walk interview: 08-09-2016
||Express Newspaper, 2nd September 2016.|