Various Jobs Opportunity in Govt Nawaz Sharif Teaching Hospital Lahore 28th September 2016.
GOVT.M.NAW AZ SHARIF TEACHING HOSPITAL Y AKKI GATE, LAHORE. ADVERTISEMENT FOR RECURITMENT Applications from candidates are invited for recruitment against the vacant posts having the prescribed qualification mentioned below against each on Adhoc basis for a period of one year as per Govt. recruitment policy.
Walk in Interview (Medical Officer / Woman Medical Officer)
Interview for the post of Medical Officer / Woman Medical Officer will be held on every Saturday. if required. 1′ Interview will be held on 08.10.2016 (Saturday) at 09:OOAM in the office of undersigned.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Recruitment shall be made as per policy of Govt. of the Punjab purely on merit.
- Attested Photocopies of relevant documents including domicile of the Punjab, ID Card, Academic Qualification, Experience Certificate and valid PMDC Registration should be attached with the application.
- 05 marks are for person who is Hafiz-e-Quran.
- Persons working in the Govt. Semi Govt. institutions should send their application through their department
- The duly completed application should reach the office of undersigned during office hours till 13.10.2016.
- Number of posts advertised for recruitment can be increased /decreased as per requirement.
- Incomplete applications or those received after due date will not be considered.
- Interview will be held in the office of the undersigned on the dates mentioned against each category.
- Candidates are required to produce / bring their original documents at the time of Interview.
MEDICAL SUPERINTENDENT GOVT. M. NAWAZ SHRAIF TEACHING HOSPITAL IPL-11639 YAKKI GATE, LAHORE
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Neuro Surgeon
- ENT Specialist
- Medical Officer
- Women Medical Officer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Express Newspaper, 28th September 2016.|