Various Jobs in Gujranwala School of Nursing & Midwifery 20th August 2017.
Applications from suitable candidates of Punjab Domicile possessing required qualification and experience are invited for the following posts at Gujranwala School of Nursing & Midwifery at DHQ / Teaching Hospital, Gujranwala:-
OTHER TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The recruitment will be made on Contract Basis as per contract policy, 2004 of Government of the Punjab and other directives issued from time to time. The contract is extendable for further admissible period on satisfactory performance.
2. Only eligible &Short-listed candidates will be called for interview.
3. The competent Authority is authorized for any change of schedule and number of posts etc.
4. 3% quota for disable persons, 5% for minorities,150/0 for women and 20% quota of vacancies will be reserved for in service employees BS-01 to 05 for posts BS-01 to 05 and Junior Clerk BS-11.
5. Upper age relaxation across the Board shall be admissible upto 5 years for male candidates and 8 years for female candidates as per recruitment policy of Govt. of the Punjab.
6. No. of posts may increase or decrease as per latest status of vacant seats.
7. Govt./Semi Govt. employees may send their applications through proper channel. 8. Candidates with higher qualification / experience will be preferred.
9. Incomplete or received after the due date applications will not be processed.
10, No TA/DA will be paid to candidates coming for interviews.
11. One attested photographs (back side), attested copies of all Educational and Professional Certificates including Domicile Certificate &CNIC must be attached with the application form.
12. Applications can be submitted upto 09-09-2017 (office hours) in Admn. Office of Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala. Prof. Aftab Mohsin, Principal, Gujranwala Medical College, Gujranwala.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Officer Assistant
- Junior Clerk
- Accountant cum Cashier
- NaiB Qasid
- Sanitary Worker
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 20th August 2017.|