Various Jobs in COMSATS Institute of Information Technology 27th August 2017.
COMSATS Institute of Information Technology (CIIT), invites applications from interested candidates for the following faculty positions at its Islamabad, Abbottabad, Lahore, Wah, Attock, Sahiwal and Vehari Campus.
For eligibility criteria, application form and further details, please visit our website: http://www.comsats.edu.pk
The faculty positions of Assistant Professor, Associate Professor and Professor shall be on TTS as per CIIT policy.
How to Apply?
• Valid NTS-GAT (Subject) test is mandatory for faculty positions (Non-PhD) and GAT (GENERAL) is required for Research Associate & Lab Engineer. However, a special NTS test would be arranged by the campus for those who don’t have a valid NTS Test Score.
• Register online for the test at vvww.nts.org.pk
• Applications on prescribed application form downloadable from the above mentioned webiste should reach the concerned campus as mentioned below.
• Please also attach Pay Order / Demand Draft amounting to Rs. 500/- (non-refundable) as processing fee in favour of “COMSATS Institute of Information Technology” along with the application form.
• All appointments should be based on open merit on TTS as per HEC selection criteria and requirement.
Last Date for Receiving of Applications for all Campuses September 11, 2017.
Applications should be sent to:
Islamabad: Additional Registrar (HR) 1st Floor, Faculty Block-II, Park Road, Tarlai Kalan, Islamabad. Ph: 051.90495102
Wah: Deputy Registrar (Admin) GT Road, Wah Cantt, Pakistan. Ph: 051-4534200-2, Ext: 214
Attock: DR HR, Kamra Road, Attock. Ph: 057-9316330-1 Ext: 105
Lahore: Senior Manager (HR) Defense Road, Off Raiwind Road, Lahore. Ph: 042-99203101
Abbottabad: Deputy Registrar (Estb) University Road, Abbottabad. Ph: 0992-383591
Sahiwal: Deputy Registrar (Admin) COMSATS Road, Off G.T. Road, Sahiwal. Ph: 040-4305001-5, Ext: 102
Vehari: Deputy Registrar Mailsi Road, Off Multan Road, Vehari. Ph: 067-3028346
CIIT offers highly conducive working environment, attractive pay package/benefits with excellent career prospects.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Associate Professors
- Assistant Professors
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 27th August 2017.|