Various Government Jobs in Monitoring & Evaluation Cell, Planning & Development Department Government of Sindh 11th September 2016.
The P&D Department Government of Sindh has launched a project “Support for Implementation of World Bank Reforms (under T.A.) to enhance the capacity of M&E Cell in P&D Dep’t. Govt. of Sindh” which aims at procurement of turn-key technology services to deploy and maintain an integrated solution that enables data collection and utilization of data collected for reporting, analysis and or visualization for managing the development portfolio proactively. The solution will have three key components i.e. (i) Smart Phone Application for Field Monitoring, (ii) Mobile App for ADP Summary Reports, (iii) ADP Dashboard for real-time portfolio analysis & (iv) Data collection and software development for proactive feedback. To manage the implementation of the above Project, MEC requires the services of the eligible, motivated and dynamic professionals domiciled in Sindh who fulfill the prescribed requirements on Contract Basis.
Application forms available on Pakistan Testing Service website: www.pts.org.pk
- Director MIS
- Deputy Director Programming & Network
- Assistant Director Coordination
- Programmer Equivalent
- GIS Officer
- Network Administrator
- Hardware Technician
- System Support Engineer
- Data Processing Officer
- Admin & Accounts Officer
- Office Assistant
- Telephone Operator
- Dispatch Rider
- Naib Qasid
- Security Guard
- Sanitary Worker
■ Candidates already in Government Service should apply through proper channel.
■ Minorities, women & disabled persons quota are reserved as per government rules and policy.
■ Candidates should bring their original testimonials at the time of interview.
How To Apply:
■ Application forms and the prescribed test fee deposit slip for the posts of (Sr. No. 1-11) & (Sr. No.12-17) respectively are available on Pakistan Testing Service website (www.pts.org.pk).
■. Please download the Application Form and Deposit Slip and pay the fee as prescribed in any of the countrywide online branches of UBL & HBL.
- Please send the filled-up applications on prescribed application form for the posts of (Sr. No. 1-11) & (Sr. No. 12-17) respectively with FEE DEPOSIT SLIP (In original) to “Pakistan Testing Service Headquarters, 4th Floor, Adeel Plaza, Fazl-e-Haq Road, Blue Area, Islamabad.”
- The last date for submission of applications is 3rd October, 2016 (within office hours). Applications without Deposit Slip will not be entertained.
■. Incomplete applications and those received after the last date shall not be entertained.
■ No TA / DA will be provided for test / interview. Only shortlisted candidates shall be called for test / interview.
- Candidates applying for more than one post have to apply separately on another application form with original deposit slip respectively.
- Please Indicate the Job Title on the Right Hand Corner of the Envelope.
■. For further information and contact Visit PTS website www.pts.org.pk
Last Date to Apply: 03-10-2016.