Vacancy Announcement in World Health Organization (WHO) 15th February 2017.
World Health Organization (WHO), Polio Eradication Initiative Pakistan invites applications for the following positions in Balochistan:
• Graduation from a recognized university in Pakistan
• At least 2 years of prior work experience in social work/NGO/community development activities /health services/external monitors (Preferable).
• Age 21 years or above, holding valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
• The candidate should not be related to any WHO employee.
• Knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Urdu and local language.
• Transport: Must have a personal motorbike with valid registration paper, driving license and third party insurance (She/he will be compensated for its use).
• Ability to analyze basic data will be an advantage.
Note: Position is limited to only residents of specific area of stated Union Council. Candidate should not hold current employment with any Government, Public or private sector. No applicationls after the last date of submission will be entertained.
Interested candidates may send their applications with recent resumes at WHO Sub Office for Balochistan, Office No G-602, Serena Bazaar, Serena Hotel Quetta Balochistan latest by February 24, 2017. There is no need to send the testimonials at this stage. Please mark the envelope with the post applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Union Council Polio Officer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 15th February 2017.|