Vacancy Announcement in Medecines Sans Frontiers MSF Islamabad 4th September 2016.
Medecins Sans Frontiers (MSF) OCA is an independent medical humanitarian association that delivers emergency aid to people affected by armed conflict, epidemics, healthcare exclusion and natural or man-made disasters. MSF observes strict neutrality with respect to political issues and renders its assistance without making any discrimination on the basis of race, religion, ideology or political opinion. MSF has no ties or affiliation with any political, economic or religious body or organization, in order to act in accordance with humanitarian principles
MSF-OCA is looking for a LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER for its office in Islamabad.MSF offers a package of benefits (salary, leaves, medical coverage, training and career) and the opportunity to work for an internationally renowned humanitarian organization
- Learning & Development Manager
- Lead the implementation of Learning &Development strategies, tools and procedures within current structures.
- Answer and tackle L&D related issues and provide high quality and equal service to all projects.
- Manage the organization of training venues, logistics, transport, accommodation as required
- Work closely with supervisors and coordinators to assess learning needs, identify and plan L&D requirements and L&D strategies
- Develop, implement and monitor the use of Learning and Development tools
- Travel frequently to all project locations for field support in L&D related activities and processes.
- Manage internal and external training delivery, evaluation and follow up
Requirements for the position:
- University degree. Preferred in Human Resources, Adult Learning, Education or other related field.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR Development and/or Adult Learning with MSF or other NGO or other sector (e.g. private company).
- Fluent in spoken and written English& Urdu.
- Strong communication, facilitation & interpersonal skills
- Strong grasp of adult learning principles and other pedagogical theories
Applicants who meet the criteria should apply with latest CV, copies of educational documents & experience letters to: Email address: email@example.com Attention to: HR Coordinator Incase email is not possible application could also be submitted to below address: Building No 3A, Street No 65, Muslim Market, Sector F-10/3, Islamabad.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- LEARNING & DEVELOPMENT MANAGER
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date to Apply: 14-09-2016|
||Express Newspaper, 4th September 2016.|