Vacancies in World Health Organization (WHO) 2nd August 2017.
World Health Organization (WHO), Polio Eradication Initiative Pakistan invites applications for the following positions In District Awaran & Dera Bugti Balochistan
Position: TEHSIL COMPAIGN SUPPORT OFFICER
• Masters in Social Sciences/Natural Sciences from a recognized university in Pakistan
• At least 3 years of prior work experience in social work/NGO/community development activities /health services/external monitors (Preferable).
• Age 21 years or above, holding valid Computerized National Identity Card (CNIC).
• The candidate should not be related to any WHO employee.
• Knowledge of computer including Microsoft Office applications.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills in English, Urdu and local language.
• Ability to analyze basic data will be an advantage.
Note: Position is limited to only residents of specific area of stated Tehsil. Candidate should not hold current employment with any Government, Public or private sector. No application/s after the last date of submission will be entertained.
Interested candidates may send their applications with recent resumes atWHO Sub Office for Balochistan, Office No G-602, Serena Bazaar, Serena Hotel Quetta Balochistan latest by August 13 , 2017. There is no need to send the testimonials at this stage. Please mark the envelope with the post applied for. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for Test/Interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Tehsil Compaign Support Officer
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 2nd August 2017.|