Vacancies in Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University 14th May 2017.
Applications are invited for the position of Vice-Chancellor Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Sheringal, Dir Upper from accomplished and strongly motivated academic leaders and administrators with a demonstrated track record of academic administration, strong leadership and financial management skills.
• Should have a sound academic background and be well versed with modern trends in operation of management of an institution of higher learning.
• Possess a holistic understanding of issues in Higher Education at the national and international levels.
• Possess the ability to represent the University effectively, nationally and internationally, especially with government, business and the wider community.
• Should have the capability and experience of resource mobilization and developing industrial and commercial linkages.
• Possess leadership qualities for policy making in relation to efficient and effective management of all affairs of a University.
• Possess excellent entrepreneurial, negotiation, inter-personal and communication skills.
• Should have the ability to inspire team members to achieve organizational tasks and goals.
• An outstanding academician/ administrator of international stature.
• Ph.D or 1′ Class MA/M.Sc degree or equivalent in any subject from a reputed university.
• Should not be more than 65 years of age on 5th June, 2017
• Both male and female candidates are eligible to apply.
• Should have 15 years minimum experience in teaching/research or experience in administrative and financial management.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
• Tenure: Four years as per provisions of the Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University Sheringal, Dir Upper 2009. • Pay: Salary package as approved by the Chancellor/Governor, Khyber Pakhtunkhwa.
Eligible candidates are invited to apply on plain paper with complete contact information (Telephone, Fax, Email, Date of Birth etc). The application should be accompanied by the following documents:
• Certified copies of educational certificates/degrees/diplomas.
• 07 copies of curriculum vitae clearly highlighting all elements of eligibility criteria and personal attributes.
• List of research publications, if any.
• Three recent passport size photographs.
• Those already in service should apply through proper channel.
• Only short listed candidates will be called for interview.
LAST DATE FOR RECEIPT OF APPLICATIONS:
The applications of eligible candidates should reach the office of the Secretary to Government of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa, Higher Education, Archives & Libraries Department, Civil Secretariat Peshawar not later than 5th June, 2017.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Vice Chancellor’s
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 14th May 2017.|