Vacancies in Home Department Government of the Punjab 29th July 2017.
Home Department, Government of the Punjab, requires the services of suitable Pakistani Notional of Punjab Province for the following posts on contract basis (Lump-sum pay package).
Terms and Conditions:
1. Application Form can be downloaded from National Testing Service (NTS) website (www.nts. Orrz.ok).
2. Candidates shall submit Application from duly filled in along with test fee of Rs.500/- in favor of National Testing Service, copy of CNIC and two recent passport size photographs directly to NTS through courier on the address mentioned on Application From.
3. Test Fee shall be paid in any branch of UBL, MCB, ABL & HBL on prescribed bank challan (attached with application form downloaded from NTS website).
4. Incomplete applications or applications carrying incorrect information shall be summarily rejected. Only those candidates who have completed their requisite degree are eligible to apply. Candidates to whom final transcript has not been issued shall not be considered.
5. Eligibility of a candidate shall be determined on the basis of his academics, NTS test (to be conducted by National testing Service) and interview by the Department.
6. Only short listed candidates on the basis of written test will be called for interview.
7. Last date of submission of application is 19.08.2017.
8. Roll No. Slips containing the information regarding test center, timings and test date shall be separately dispatched directly to candidate by NTS at least one week before the test.
9. Candidates can also download their roll no. slips from NTS website.
10. Candidates shall present original documents, alongwith a set of attested copies of all the relevant documents at the time of interview.
11. The appointments shall be made strictly on merit under the broad guidelines of the latest Recruitment Policy /Contract Appointment Policy of Government of the Punjab.
12. The applicant must be having a domicile of Punjab Province. Local residents will be given preference.
13. No TA/DA shall be given for test / interview.
14. No of posts can be enhanced in accordance with availability of vacant posts at the time of interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Network Engineer
- Hardware Technician
- Data Entry Operator
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Newspaper, 29th July 2017.|