Universal postal Union Letter Writing Competition 2016. Write a letter to 45 year old self and win attractive prizes. Pakistan Post invites youngster of the country to participate in 45th International Letter writing competition, prove their letter writing skills and win handsome prizes.
- 1st Cash Prize: Rs. 20,000/-
- 2nd Cash prize: Rs. 10,000/-
- 3rd Cash Prize: Rs. 5,000/-
Postage Stamps Album, Certificate of Merit
- Length of the letter should be 500 to 1000 words.
- Students of not more than 15 years of age can participate in the competition.
- Full Name, Father Name, Age, Class, Name of institution with complete address and telephone number should be authenticated by the head of the educational institution.
- Each participant must send his/her entry individually through Urgent Mail Service or through registered post from any post office.
- The composition must be presented in the form of a proper letter.
- Letter should be submitted in original handwriting.
The best letter in English will be sent to international Universal Postal Union, Bern Swizerland.
Students can send a letter in English or Urdu duly verified by the head of their educational institution to the Director (International Postal Services), Pakistan Post Directorate General, G-8/4, Islamabad-44080 till 20 February 2016. The envelopes must be clearly marked as “45th International Letter Writing Competition for Young People (2016)”.
Reference: Published in Dawn Newspaper.
- competition for writers in pakistan 2016
- union postal karachi competition
- Pakistani writing competitions
- pakistan show her 9th result on international form 2016
- modles of writing for competition in Pakistan
- lettet writing compition in pakistan 2016 winners
- letter writing of pakistan 2016
- letter writing compition in Pakistan2016
- essay writing competition 2016 pakistan
- dawb writing contwsts