Undergraduate Indigenous Scholarships for Students of Balochistan and Fata from Higher Education Commission Pakistan Government of Pakistan 25th July 2016.
HEC announces phase-II of project entitled “Provision of Higher Education Opportunities for students of Balochistan and FATA’ for undergraduate studies in all disciplines. Applications are invited from candidates having Local/ Domicile Certificate of Balochistan Province/FATA for award of Scholarships for Undergraduate studies in HEC recognized public sector Universities/Degree Awarding Institutions or W-category Private Universities of Pakistan
- a) Applicant must possess Local/Domicile Certificate from Balochistan Province/FATA. b) Candidate must have completed 12 years of education with 60% marks in FA/FSWI.Com/ICS/DAE or equivalent. c) Maximum age is 22 years as on closing date. d) Candidate must have acquired the requisite academic qualifications on or before the closing date. e) The candidate who are already availing any other HEC/Government scholarship will NOT be eligible to apply.
Scholarships Programme Covers
- a) Average Tuition Fee and other charges including Hostel Fee up to Rs.60,000 per semester. b) Living Allowance of Rs. 6,000 per month with Rs. 500 annual increments.
- c) d) e) I
Book Allowance of Rs. 5,000/- per annam. Traveling Allowance of Rs. 5,000/- per annam. Initial Settlement Allowance of Rs. 10,000 Once.
HEC NEC HEC
for Students of Balochistan and FATA
Documents required with Application Form
- a) b) c)
- a) Scholarships will be awarded on merit and District/ Agency Quota. b) Candidates will be short-listed on the basis of Aptitude d) Test (conducted by NEC) score and academic credentials scores. c) The scholarship distribution ratio for the students of Balochistan & FATA is 50-50. d) For further details please visit http://hec.gov.pk
How to Apply
Applicants are required to submit application in hard form. Application Form is available on HEC website http.//www.hec.gov.pk. Please download the application form and send filled application form to the Project Coordinator, Human Resource Development Division, Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad. Please visit our Headquarters in Islamabad or regional centres in Quetta and Peshawar for assistance respectively. Incomplete Application Forms will not be entertained.
Last date of receipt of applications
Application form completed in all respects should reach the undersigned latest by August 26, 2016 through registered
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Scholarships for Fata & Balochistan
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date for Apply: 26-08-2016.|
||Dawn Newspaper, 25th July 2016.|
- job for fata student
- Latest jobs in fata
- www fata jobs com
- Fata jobs 2017
- Jobs for fata students
- fata latest jobs
- jobs for fata 2017
- Latest FATA Jobs Advertisement 2017
- fata latest vacancies
- new job for fata