University of Engineering and Technology, UET Lahore Postgraduate Admission 2017
Faculty of Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. Electrical Engineering
- M.Sc. Computer Engineering
- M.Sc. Computer Science
Faculty of Mechanical Engineering
- Sc. Thermal Power Engineering
- Sc. Mechanical Design Engineering
- Sc. Manufacturing Engineering
- Sc. Engineering Management
- Sc. Mechatronics & Control Engg.
- Sc. Energy Engineering
Faculty of Chemical Engineering Faculty of Civil Engineering
- M.Sc. Chemical Engineering
- M.Sc. Polymer and Process Engg.
- M.Sc. Metallurgical & Materials Engg.
Faculty of Earth Sciences and Engineering
- M.Sc. Mining Engineering
- M.Sc. Tunneling and Underground Excavation Engineering
- M.Sc. Geological Engineering
- M.Sc. Geological Sciences
- M.Sc. Petroleum & Gas Engineering
- M.Sc. Hydraulics and Irrigation Engg.
- M.Sc. Geotechnical Engineering
- Sc. Structural Engineering
- M.Sc. Transportation Engineering
- M.Sc. Environmental Engineering
- M.Sc. Integrated Building Design
- M.Sc. Engineering Hydrology
- M.Sc. Hydropower Engineering
- M.Sc. Water Resources Engineering
- M.Sc. Water Resources Management
Faculty of Architecture & Planning
- Masters degree in Architecture
- M.Sc. City & Regional Planning
- M.Sc. Community Development and
- Environmental Management.
Faculty of Natural Sciences, Humanities and Islamic Studies
(Morning & Evening Session)
- Phil. Applied Chemistry
- Phil. Applied Mathematics
- Phil. Applied Physics
- At least 50% marks in GAT conducted by NTS
- Accredited undergraduate degree in relevant discipline from a HEC recognized Uniniversity.
- At least 60% marks under annual/ term system OR CGPA 2.5 on the scale of 4 under semester system.
Financial assistance is available to admitted candidates fulfilling the qualifying requirements of Full Time Graduate Assistants. These assistantships carry a stipend of Rs.15,000/- per month + Full tuition fee waiver.
- Prospectus will be available at HBL UET Branch from 24.07.2017 on payment of Rs.800/-.
- Log on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk from 24.07.2017 to initiate filling of admission application.
- Directions for filling and submitting applications are available in the prospectus.
- Separate Prospectus/Application will be required for each program.
- Completed application form with all necessary attachments shall be submitted to the respective departments from 24.07.2017 to 07.08.2017 during working days (Monday to Friday 08:00 a.m. to 03:30 p.m. excluding break timings).
- Majority of classes will be scheduled in the evening. Center of Excellence in Water Resource Engineering offers separate evening and morning programs.
- Incomplete applications will not be entertained.
- Applications submitted via courier/ mail will not be entertained.
- For further details, see prospectus and visit http://www.uet.edu.pk & http://admission.uet.edu.pk
- Availability of prospectus Monday 24-07-2017
- Last date/ time for receipt of applications Monday 07-08-2017,
CONVENER ADMISSION COMMITTEE Ph. # (042) 99029216, 99029452, E-maikadmission©uetedu.pk