Applications are invited on prescribed forms for admission to M.Sc Community Development and Environmental Management program offered by the department of City and Regional Planning, University of Engineering and Technology, Lahore. All those who are employed will need to provide a No Objection Certificate (NOC) from their employer. Teaching will take place during evening hours from 5:00 pm to 9:00 pm.
General Eligibility Criteria
- Only those candidates can apply who have passed their Masters/ M.Sc/ B.Sc (16 years equivalent) degree in the programs listed below securing at least 60% marks under annual/ term system OR a CGPA 2.5 on the scale of 4 under semester system.
1) City and Regional Planning 2) Architecture 3) Environmental Engineering
4) Sociology/ Rural Sociology 5) Geography 6) Economics
7) Geographical Information Systems 8) Social Work 9) Transportation Engineering
- At least 50% mark in GAT (General) conducted by NTS. Candidates who do not have a valid result of this test may appear in this test scheduled by NTS on 10th January 2016.
Last date to register with NTS for this test is 14-12-2015
Note: Eligibility CGPA on scale other than 4 would be converted accordingly. For example, eligibility wrib- CGPA would be 3.125 on a scale of 5. Candidates having result in CGPA as well as percentage would be adjudged on CGPA.
Filling of application forms and availability of prospectus:
The prospectus is available at HBL UET Branch since Monday 23-11-2015. The cost of prospectus is Rs.300/- and application processing fee is Rs.500/-, Rs.800/- are payable at the time of purchase of the prospectus. Application shall be filled online by logging on to http://admission.uet.edu.pk. Completed application would be printed.
Declaration Form available in the prospectus and the completed application with all necessary attachments will be submitted to the respective department from 04-01-2016 to 18-01-2016 during working days (Monday to Friday 08:00 a.m to 03:30 p.m excluding break timings).
- Admission opens on http://admission.uet.edu.pk— Monday, 04-01-2016
- Last date/time for receipt of applications Monday, 18-01-2016, 03:30Pm
- Subject test and interview Wednesday 20-01-2016 to Thursday 21-01-2016
- First Merit List Monday, 25-01-2016 evening
- Last date for dues submission of and documents Friday, 29-01-2016
- Commencement of Classes Monday, 01-02-2016.
- declaration form for uet lahore msc programme 2017