Admission in Bachelor and Master Programs “Spring Semester 2016”. The leading public sector university offering online admissions both in Fall and Spring Semesters. Admission in following Bachelor and Master Programs are being offered at various Campuses.
Last Date to Apply: Wednesday, 20thJanuary, 2016.
Bahawalpur Campuses (Abbasia Campus, Baghdad-ul-Jadeed Campus), Rahim Yar Khan Campus.
Last date for submission of Online Admission Forms Wednesday, 20th January 2016.
Displaying of First Merit List Friday 22nd January 2016.
Commencement of Classes Monday, 1st February 2016.
How to Apply Online:
- Visit www.iub.edu.pk and access link “ONLINEADMISSIONS’ spring 2016.
- Enter all the required Personnel information and got registered. You %All also receive your profile information on your Email ID. Please remember your Email ID& Password.
- Enter Academic Information according to your admission preference(s) and submit application form(s). You will have to submit separate online application form and application processing fee for each desired program and campus.
- Print online generated challan form and deposit it in any branch of HBL in allover Pakistan © Rs.700,- per application.
- You can submit a maximum 9 (nine) application forms, one each for a different program from one registered account. However for every application form you must deposit separate application processing fee of Rs.7001-
- You can login your registered account using email and password to edit, update your application form or to check the status of your application(s).
- The candidates are advised to have all information about their Academic records. CNIC number. E-mail ID and scanned soft copy of picture before applying for online admission.
- In case of any Technical problem, please contact Admission Cell IUB. Mobile: 03459440642 Office Phone: 062-9250535
Online Admission application centers:
- The computer literate applicants are encouraged to submit online admission forms through their own systems.
- To facilitate such candidates who are not expert enough to apply for online admission. Data Entry Desks will be established at Career Development Office, Abbasia Campus, where candidates can hire the expertise of computer expert personnel designated as Key Punch Operators (KPO) on payment of nominal charges.
- This facility of Data Entry Desks will also be established at Sahawalnagar Campus and Rahim yar Khan Campus of IUB.
- For this facility Rs: 100/- will be charged from the candidates for each Admission Form.
Scholarships / Financial Assistance:
The Islamia University of Bahawalpur offers following types of scholarships and fee reimbursement,
- Prime Minister Foe Reimbursement Scheme for Less Developed Areas,
- HEC Need Based Scholarships for IUB,
- Financial Assistance Scholarship, University Scholarships.