The Bank of Punjab BOP Jobs Last date to Apply 26 May 2016. Hiring of the services of a consultant for construction of head office building.
The Bank of Punjab intends to construct a prestigious building for its Head Office on Mall Road, Lahore. Applications are invited from well-reputed firms possessing experience of designing similar building projects. Scope of works shall include interior design. structural design, MEP, HVAC and related services along with their specifications and BOQs. Execution of Tender services and detailed supervision shall also be required. Firms with experience of Intelligent/Green buildings must also fulfill the following criteria:
How to Apply with Procedure:
- The Consultant/Firm along with affiliated firms must have capability to provide all required services such as architectural design, structural design, MEP, HVAC and supervisory services.
- The Consultant should have to their credit design of recently built prestigious Bank/Corporate projects.
- The Consultant should preferably have their Head Office in Lahore to ensure close coordination with BOP.
- Experience in dealing with interior architecture and design is a must as interior design is part of the scope.
- The Consultant should be a professional organization/individual duly registered with professional bodies like PCATP or PEC.
- The Consultant should have the ability to create unique and innovative design solutions and to dovetail them with other corporate identity changes being introduced by BOP.
- The Consultant or affiliated firm should have sufficient experience in detailed construction supervision and Project Management services.
Last Date to Apply: Download Application Form:
The building is expected to be a landmark statement of architecture reflecting heritage of Lahore and Punjab. Interested firms are required to submit their sealed applications duly supported with the below mentioned information/documents. Last date for submission of application is May 26, 2016.
- Name, permanent mailing and email address of the firm/consultant.
- Status of the firm (proprietorship, partnership. Ltd. Co. etc. (documentary evidence should be attached).
- Year of enlistment/registration of the firm with relevant Authority (documentary evidence should be attached),
- Experience of the firm (minimum ’10 years with documentary evidence).
- Experience of key professional who should be Architect(s) with minimum 20 years experience. Attested copy of professional degree should be attached.
- Valid registration certificate from PCATP/PEC.
- Provision of Consultancy Services to banks/multinational companies for construction and refurbishment of multi-storey building having at least 7 stories (documentary evidence should be attached).
- Registration with the Income Tax department.
- Original affidavit of no litigation on stamp paper of Rs. 2001- duly attested by Oath Commissioner/Notary Public.
- Bank Certificate/Bank Statement not over 3 months old reflecting annual credit turnover of at least Rs. 10.00 million.
Additional Terms And Conditions
- Firms fulfilling above mentioned criteria may collect pm-qualification document from the below mentioned address.
- Concealment of facts will be sufficient cause for disqualification,
- Applications of Firms not submitting complete documents/not fulfilling the minimum criterion will not be considered.
- Pre-qualified firms will be required to submit a design in 3D with floorwise details in terms of layout and covered area and selection will be based on approval of these designs through Bank’s Management. However, the firm will not claim any charges against these designs.
- Bank has the right to reject all applications without assigning any reason as per PPRA Rules.