TEVTA Jobs in Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority 1st December 2016.
Technical Education & Vocational Training Authority of Punjab (PTEVTA) is the premier public organization established to promote WET Sector by imparting technical and vocational education and training through its 380 Institutions all over the Punjab. One of the main objectives of PTEVTA is to produce skilled workforce to meet the market demand for placement in the local and overseas industry. In its drive to optimally utilize its potential to accomplish its strategic goals and objectives, PTEVTA invites the dynamic and motivated candidates to apply for the following posts at Govt. Technical Training Institute ea Campus, at Chotti Textile Mills, D.G. Khan under establishment through Annual Development Program.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Only short listed candidates will be called for test / interview. No TA/DA will be admissible.
- At the closing date of application, the applicant’s age should be between 113 years to 40 years.
- All applicants are advised to clearly mention the Name of post and Subject / Trade / Technology on the envelope against the post applied for. (Separate application (s) should be submitted for each post).
- Only post qualification experience will be considered.
- Existing Govt. / Semi Govt. /Autonomous bodies / local government’s employees may apply through proper channel. Advance copy will only be considered after receipt of NOC from the parent department.
- The Degree / Certificate / Diploma indicated in qualification’s column for each post shall be from recognized University/ College / Institute. The candidates possessing B.Sc. / M.Sc. Engineering degree must be registered with Pakistan Engineering Council.
- All appointment will be made strictly on merit under TEVTA Service Regulations and will be station / institute specific and non-transferable. Quota for Disabled / Minorities will be observed as per Govt. Policy.
- Application on the prescribed form available on TEVTA website (www.tevta.org) along with C.V., attested copies of all educational testimonials, experience certificates, domicile, copy of C.N.I.C. and one recent passport size photograph must reach the mentioned below address through registered mail / courier latest by 22-12-2016. Proof of posting will not be considered proof of delivery.
- Applications containing incomplete information, received through E-Mail or received after due date will not be entertained.
- The authority reserves the rights not to fill any post / withhold the appointment against any advertised post, increase or decrease the number of posts without assigning any reason.
DISTRICT MANAGER, TEVTA, D.G. KHAN & RAJANPUR Address: Inside Govt. Technical Training Institute, Railway Road, Dera Ghazi Khan Ph. 064-9260492 Fax 064-92960493 E. mail: dm.dgkPtevta gop.pkdmdgk(avahoo.com Website: www.tevta.gop.pk
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Trade Instructor
- Lab Instructors
- Accounts Clerk
- Inventory Clerk
- Store Keeper
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|Newspaper, 1st December 2016.|