Sui Southern Gas Company Internship/Training/Emerging Leadership Program 2016-2018.
What is Emerging Leadership Program?
Sui Southern Gas Company enrolls young and dynamic graduates in its Management Trainee Program. These graduates are enrolled with an objective for further grooming in their areas of studies and for providing them field exposure under the supervision of qualified mentors.
Qualification: Bachelor’s I Master’s Degree (minimum 16 years of academic qualification) from a top
reputable university having internship experience of at least 4 to 6 weeks.
Age: Maximum 27 years of age (by June 30. 2015)
CGPA / Marks : Minimum 3 on a scale of 4 or at least 75% marks
Experience: Fresh graduates (candidates who have graduated in last two years from the date of advertisement) Candidates meeting the above criteria are eligible to appear in NTS Aptitude Test relevant to their qualification. as per details mentioned below:
|4 Years BE/BSiBSc|
or MS from HEC
|I Industrial Electronics||University|
|Finance / ACCA||Masters in Business|
|Management||Supply Chain||Administration in|
relevant field from
How to Apply?
- Interested candidates meeting the above mentioned eligibility criteria may register themselves in specialized SSGC’s NTS test by visiting, NTS Website Link.
- Applications will only be acceptable on prescribed format.
- Last date for registration with NTS is January 1, 2016. The test will be conducted on January 17. 2016.
- In order to qualify. candidates should secure minimum 60 marks in the NTS test.
- Candidates will be short-listed on merit depending on the number.
- of available positions and will be called for interviews accordingly,
- Final selection is subject to verification of degree. security,
- medical fitness test and available seats.
Disclaimer: This is a fixed two-year Management Trainee Program and there is no obligation on the Company to offer any kind of employment to the candidate in the Company on the completion of training period.
- ssgc jobs 2016
- nts jobs in ssgc emerging leadership program
- ssgc emerging leadership program 2017-2019
- SSGC emerging leadership programme papers
- ssgc management trainee 2017