Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships SSMS Foreign Scholarships for Ph.D Application Intake 2017.
Applications are invited for SSMS Foreign Scholarships from eligible male and female Pakistani Nationals who have secured admission in Top 50 (subject wise) QS ranked universities of the world.
Life Sciences Medicine , Engineering Technology , Natural Sciences, Social Sciences, Arts Humanities
Detailed list of preferred subject areas is available at www.peef.org.pk
Eligibility Criteria for SSMS Foreign Scholarships:
Students applying for SSMS should have:
- Valid Ph.D admission offer from one of the Top 50 (Subject wise) Universities of the World (QS ranking)in preferred subject areas.
- Not less than 60% marks throughout the academic career.
- Declared monthly family income (including self, spouse and parents) is equal to or less than Rs 200,000/-.
- Maximum age of 35 years on 31st March, 2017.
- Not availed any foreign scholarship in the past.
- Take up the scholarship in the year for which it is offered and the scholarship shall not be deferred to the next year
SSMS Foreign Scholarships Application Form:
Prescribed application form is available at: PEEF Website (www.peef.org.pk/phdscholarships.asp ) and PEEF Office.
How to Apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships:
Please send duly filled application form to Manager International Scholarships, PEEF office Link Wandat Road, Lahore.
Scholarships are fully funded and cover the following costs: Tuition Fees I Boarding & Lodging Expenses I Air Fare.
- Existing parmanent / regular faculty members of public sector teaching/educational institutions of Pakistan are not eligible to apply for Shahbaz Sharif Merit Scholarships (SSMS).
- Preference shall be given to the students having Punjab domicile, however a special quota has also been allocated for other provinces including MK, Gilgit Baltistan (GB), FATA and ICT.
- To get admission in the University and apply for Visa is the responsibility of applicant. Decision of the Scholarship Selection Committee shall be final.
- PEEF reserves the right to reject any application or call off the whole selection process without assigning any reason.
Contact: Manager International Scholarships
(Monday to Friday during office hours from 8am to 4pm) Cell: 0303-8863308 I Tel Office: 042-99260051-4 Ext.:140 Email: [email protected]
Last date for Applying SSMS:
To date PEEF has awarded more than 150,000 scholarships worth Rs. 7.5 Billion. Last Date for the receipt of applications in PEEF office is 31st March, 2017.