Special Education Department jobs in Punjab Education Foundation Schools Government of the Punjab 17th September 2016.
Special Education Department, Government of the Punjab Is implementing a Project ‘Voucher Scheme for inclusive Education at Punjab Education Foundation Schools for mainstreaming special needs children” in Lahore, Malian Veberi. Rawalpindi, Jhelum, Attock and Chakwal Districts to mainstream children with mild disabilities by providing them formal schooling opportunities in Punjab Education Foundation (PEF) partner schools. The project is a part of the Punjab Government’s initiatives in the education sector to meet its national and international commitments to provide free and compulsory education to all children. Applications are invited from the candidates for the following positions
Download job application form: www.sed.punjab.gov.pk
- General age relation of maximum five (05) years n upper age limit as per Government of the Punjab. StkOAD’s Notification No. SORT (S&GAD) 9.36/81 dated 21-05-2012 for male candidates and five year and eight (08) year for female candidates shall be allowed
- All the posts are on an initial contract till 30 June, 2018, In case the project is extended, the incumbents may be considered for extension subject to satisfactory performance.
11 Application along with CV, attested copies of education & experience Certificate. MC and a passport size recent photograph may be sent to the following up to 30 September (Friday) 2016 till 4.00 p.m.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called tor interview. NA TA/DA will be given f or the interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE|
- Director Inclusive Voucher
- Inclusive Delivery Manager
- Inclusive Monitoring Manager
- Screening Team Manager
- Manager Accounts
- Assistant Director Liaison
- Liaison Officer
- Health Professionals
- Naib Qasid
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date to Apply: 30-09-2016|
||Express Newspaper, 17th September 2016.|