Situations Vacant in University of Turbat 18th October 2016.
Applications for the positions of Lecturers (BPS-18) in the Management Sciences (03), Computer Science (03), Commerce (04) and Education (04) on regular basis are invited from the interested eligible candidates as per HEC Criteria for main campus Turbat and sub-campus, Gwadar, University of Turbat.
The candidates must have First Class Master’s degree or equivalent awarded after 16 years of education in the relevant field from HEC recognized University / Institution. 18 years of Education will be preferred. The candidate must not have third division in his / her academic career. The candidate with 2nd Division in the Master’s degree but holding higher degree i-e M.Phil / Ph.D or equivalent degree with 18 years of education could be considered.
- Maximum age 35 years for Lecturer.
- Interested individuals who meet the criteria can obtain Application Form from Registrar office, University of Turbat. A Bank draft of Rs. 2,000/- as processing fee in favor of the Treasurer, University of Turbat must be accompanied for each application form. Candidates outside Pakistan may apply on plain paper giving full bio-data and curriculum vitae.
- All candidates are required to attach curriculum vitae, 4 recent photographs, copies of all the educational degrees and other testimonials with the application.
- Experience Certificates as per CV must be attached with the application form.
- Applicants already in service should apply through proper channel along with NOC issued by their parent departments by due date otherwise their applications will not be entertained.
- Incomplete applications or received after the due date or not fulfilling the minimum criteria would not be entertained in any case.
- No T.A/ D.A is admissible.
- Canvassing in any manner or form will disqualify the candidates.
- The Competent Authority of the University reserves the right of canceling any or all of the above positions without any reasons.
- Applications may be delivered personally or by post to office University of Turbat within due dates i.e 12-11-2016
- For more information the Registrar office of the University can also be contacted during office hours. Phone No. 0852-411534
Note: Errors and Omissions are liable to be rectified by institution.
Registrar University of Turbat, Airport Road Turbat, Balochistan Pakistan Ph: +92 852-411534. www.uot.edu.pk
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|Jang Newspaper, 18th October 2016.|
- www uot edu pk jobs 2017