Situations Vacant in Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture Multan 23rd February 2017.
Applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals who are not married to a Foreign National, on the prescribed form available on University website at http://www.mnsuam.edu.pk for the following Posts vacant in Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Multan, Day Care Centre for making appointments on Contract basis with prescribed qualifications/criteria, mentioned below.
1. The Candidates applying for the posts mentioned above, should submit all testimonials Documents and 03 Passport size photographs along with verified experience letters.
2. Candidates terminated/dismissed/removed from the service by any of the Government / Semi-Govt. / Autonomous bodies are not eligible to apply.
3. Candidates already in service should apply through proper channel / NOC issued by the Authority by due date.
4. A bank draft of Rs. 1000/- for the post of Montessori Trained Teacher, (non-refundable) in favour of the Treasurer, Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Old Shujabad Road, Multan.
5. Last date for the receipt of application is 10.03.2017.
6. Incomplete applications or application received after due date shall not be entertained in any case.
7. Application will be short listed according to the University criteria and only short listed Candidates will be invited for test / interview and no T.A / D.A will be paid.
8. The University reserves the right not to fill any post or with hold appointment against any post without assigning any reason.
Note: Applications must be sent through post / courier only.
Muhammad Nawaz Shareef University of Agriculture, Old Shujabad Road, Multan
Website: www,mnsuam.edu.pk , Contact No.0092-61-9201541.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Montessori Trained Teacher
- Centre Aide
- Office Boy
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 23rd February 2017.|