School Education Department Jobs Apply Through NTS Pakistan Islamabad Government of the Punjab 21st August 2016.
The Government of Punjab, School Education Department has authorized NTS to conduct Entry Test forthe Recruitment of Assistant Education Officers (AEOs)/SSE in all districts of Punjab. The NTS invites the applications from suitable candidates for Entry Test in following categories
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- Candidates from all the districts of Punjab can Apply for entry test.
- Upper age limit for fresh candidates including relaxation in age limit as per Government Policy is as under: • Males 35 years. • Female 38 years. • Disable 40 years.
- In service Candidates , the period of his / her continuous service shall be excluded from his / her age for the purpose of upper age limit i.e 30 Years.
- Eligibility of candidates will be determined on the basis of prescribed academic qualification as given against each post.
- Qualifying marks for AE0s/SSE = 60% Marks.
- Sample paper will be available on NTS Website www.nts.org.pk & PMIU Website www.persp.edu.pk
- Candidates shall present original documents , along with a set of attested copies of all relevant documents , at the time of interview in case any of the documents found fake or bogus , candidature of the particular candidate will be stand cancelled.
- Incomplete application form in any respect shall not be entertained by NTS.
- Age and Qualification of the Candidates shall be determined with respect to 21st November, 2016 as per Advertisement of concerned District Recruitment Committee headed by DCO.
- Final Selection/Recruitment of candidates shall be made after detailed scrutiny of credentials by District Recruitment Committee Headed by concerned DCO.
- All the successful candidates of current NTS entry test (2016-2017) shall Apply in response of the advertisement published by Chairman District Recruitment Committee/DCO concerned.
- BS (Honors 4 Years) in Prescribed subjects/Masters in any branch of the prescribed subject can also apply.
- Result awaiting candidates may apply up to 21st November, 2016 for NTS AE05/SSE entry test.
- Result Cards of previous NTS Test shall not valid for current recruitment.
- Any amendment will be communicated by NTS website (www.nts.org.pk)
- All the candidates fresh and in service employees of Punjab School Education Department can apply.
- Candidate must have excellent leadership, training & mentoring qualities.
- The candidates having prescribed academic qualification will be considered for the post of Assistant Education Officers (AE0s)/SSE, however the candidates without prescribed professional qualification appearing in the merit list may be considered as per ranking criteria Such candidates in case of selection, will have to acquire the prescribed professional qualification within five years otherwise their contract will stand terminated, without any notice.
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on National Testing Service Website www.nts.org.pk and,
- PMIU (Government of the Punjab)Website www.persp.edu.pk
- Applications must be received at the given address not later than 5th September, 2016
- NTS will not be responsible for late receipt of applications sent through post or by any other courier service.
- Please submit your test fee Rs. 475/- through prescribed deposit slip on any online branch of HBL, MCB, UBL or ABL
- Candidates are required to send their applications to NTS Headquarters Islamabad on prescribed forms along with paid online deposit slip (original).
- Candidates are not allowed to bring cell phones to the examination centers.
- Deposited amount is non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Change of Test Center, Category is not allowed. Original CNIC and Roll Number Slip is Mandatory for test entry.
- Roll Number Slips can also be downloaded from NTS website. www.nts.org.pk
Last Date of Submission of Application forms 5th September, 2016
Download application Form: www.nts.org.pk
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Assistant Education Officers (AEOs)/ SSE
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date for Apply: 05-09-2016|
||Jang Newspaper, 21st August 2016.|