Recruitment of Staff in Public Sector Organization Online Application Form Mianwali 3rd August 2016.
A Public Sector Organization intends to fill-up the following temporary posts which are likely to be continued for an indefinite period. The recruitment criteria for the post is mentioned as under
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Candidates must not be below 18 years and above 35 years of age. Upper age limit can, however, be relaxed in case of regular Govt. servant as a special case in accordance with the rules.
- Candidates already serving in different Govt. departments I autonomous bodies may applythrough proper channel.
- No 3rd Division in the entire academic career.
- Experience will only be considered if acquired after the minimum prescribed qualification against each post.
- Candidates must have obtained all educational certificates/diplomas/degrees from Govt. recognized institutions.
- The selected candidates will be entitled for fringe benefits such as medical facilities, allowances, etc. as admissible under the rules.
- Name of post applied for with Serial No. should be written clearly at top right corner of the envelop. as.
- Only the candidates who fulfill prescribed eligibility criteria will be called for test/interview.
- Selected candidates can be appointed anywhere in Pakistan.
- Candidates must possess valid Computerized National Identity Cards issued by NADRA.
- TA/DA will not be admissible for this journey.
- Application form, incomplete & received after due date will not be considered.
- Prescribed Application form along with attested copy of CNIC only must reached the undersigned latest by 17-08-2016.
- Attested copies of educational degree/ certificates/ experience/domicile certificate/CNIC, etc will be required at the time of conduction of interview.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Pr Technician
- Sr Technician
- Jr Assistant I
- Telecom Operator II
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last Date for Apply: 17-08-2016.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Dawn Newspaper, 3rd August 2016.|
- recruitment of staff