Recruitment of Constables in Karachi Police:
Karachi Police has announced Recruitment of 4000 constables, for anti-terrorism task force. Advertisement Date: 29th October 2016 in Dawn Newspaper.
Karachi Police Job Opportunities, Applications are invited for the following vacant posts at Karachi police from Candidates having Karachi domicile.
|Name of Post||No. of
|Domicile||Qualification||Physical Fitness||Age Limit|
|4000||Karachi||Matric or Above
from any Board
|Chest = 33×34.5
Height = 5’x5″
Running = 1.6 km in 7 minutes
|18 to 28 years
on the closing
|Height = 5, 5′
Walking 800 meters in 14 Minutes
Procedure and Instructions for Recruitment of Constables in Karachi Police:
- Application processing fee of Rs. 150/- (non-refundable) for physical test only is required to be deposited in NTS account through bank deposit slip attached with application form. Those who will qualify the physical test shall further deposit Rs. 400/- separately.
- No relaxation shall be given in required age, physical fitness & academic qualifications.
- Applications should not be accompanied with any document, All candidates shall sign a declaration that all information provided by him / her is correct.
- Actual verification of original certificates will only be done in respect of candidates who are called for Interview” and any applicant having made an incorrect/false declaration shall stand disqualified automatically at that stage.
- Candidate already in Government service fulfilling the condition of eligibility can also apply.
- No application shall be entertained after the last date of submission of application.
- Incomplete application shall not be entertained.
- Women and minority quota shall also be considered as per rules.
- Candidates who qualify the physical test shall be called for written test.
- Candidates who qualify the written test shall appear in interview, conducted by a. Selection Board.
- Physical Test and Written Test shall be conducted by National Testing Service-Pakistan.
- Date, Time & Venue of all tests shall be intimated later through letters, SMS and website.
- No TA/DA will be given.
- Written and Physical Tests will be held in Karachi only.
- Only those candidates who shall qualify physical and written test of NTS, will be called for Interview. Candidates will bring their original documents along with the photocopy of documents.
- Karachi Police has the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies.
- Candidates who have earlier applied but failed to qualify can submit fresh applications.
How to Apply in Karachi Police as Constable:
- Please download the Application Form and the Deposit Slip from NTS website www.nts.org.pk Forms are also available at CPLC offices located at all Districts of Karachi. Pay the prescribed test fee in any of the country-wide Online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB and fill up the Application Form properly.
- Please send the filled-up application form along with the original paid up copy of the Deposit Slip to NTS Headquarters, 1-E. Sector 1-8/2. Islamabad.
- Application Forms improperly filled-up, incomplete, without paid copy of deposit slip, and submitted by hand will NOT BE ENTERTAINED.
- Last date of submission of application form is 09-11-2016.
- Please do not attach educational certificates with the application form at this stage.
For further Information of Recruitment of Constables in Karachi Police please contact:
National Testing Service-Pakistan UAN: +92-51-844-444-1. NTS Headquarters: 1-E, Street No. 46, Sector 1/8/2 Islamabad.
Deputy Inspector General of Police, Administration for Addl. Inspector General of Police Karachi Range.