Introduction of Punjab Youth Internship Program PYIP 2015-2016.
Punjab Youth Internship Program PYIP 2015-2016 Apply Online
pyip program apply online 2015, pyip 2016 apply online, eligibility criteria for punjab youth internship program, pyip 2015-2016.
Punjab Youth Internship Program (PYIP) is an effort of the Government of Punjab to provide the jobless youngsters with effective skills to obtain better future career.
The program is exclusively started for the jobless youngsters so that they acquire primary training to improve their abilities, which shall accomplish in a safe and protected income in the long run. It will assist the interns to get practical experience and allow them to apply their theoretical knowledge obtained in their academic institutions. PYIP will benefit 25,000 clean graduate students who shall also acquire a per month stipend for the length of this internship.
The Program is open to the Unemployed Youth who fulfill the listed criteria:
- Age should be between 18 to 30 years
- Must have completed 16 years of education OR
- Technical/Vocational Diploma holders, Sub-Engineers, Health Technicians, Paramedics, Agriculture & Livestock Technicians
- Must have HEC/Technical Boards recognized Degree/Diploma attained from a Local, Foreign, Government or Private institute
- Must have Domicile of The Punjab Province
- Must have a valid CNIC or Form B
- Must have passed out in the year 2012 or onwards.
The significant function of this internship system is that the candidates can select another internship place depending on their educational credentials and attention place, from amongst the available options/demands made by the private/public industry organizations/institutes.
The period of the internship will be 6 months.
The interns will receive a monthly stipend of PKR 15,000/- during the internship through Easy Pay Card.
Apply Online: Applicants and employer can apply online at pyip.punjab.gov.pk
- punjab youth internship program 2016