Punjab Police Jobs in Punjab Police Department Lahore Government of the Punjab 31st July 2016.
PUNJAB POLICE DEPARTMENT:
Following posts of professionals are currently vacant in Punjab Police Department (based in Lahore). The selected candidates against these positions will work in DPR Branch, of Central Police Office, Punjab Lahore. These posts are purely on contract basis for a period of three years (initially for 01 year) which is extendable. The detail of No. of posts, educational qualification / experience, age limit and pay package for these posts is as under.
- The terms & conditions and detail of job descriptions for these posts are available on Punjab Police website www.punjababpolice.com.pk and on the website of NTS www.nts.org.pk. Guidelines: 1. Read the job description carefully.
- Application forms along with guidelines to download the application forms are available at NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
- The successful candidates shall bring the following items and original document(s) alongwith two sets of attested photo copies in a plastic file(please place each document in a separate sheet protector), at the time of interview by the Recruitment Committee constituted by the Punjab Police:
- a. Two (02) passport size photographs mentioning your name on back side.
- b. Computerized. National Identity Card (CNIC) having permanent address of Punjab.
- c. Matric/Secondary/Graduation/Masters certificates or any other certificate.
- d. Departmental permission certificate (for Govt: servants only).
- e. In case of ex-serviceman attested copy of discharge certificate.
- In-service employees are also eligible to apply through proper channel.
- The appointment shall be subject to successful qualifying of NTS Test and interview.
- NTS shall communicate the date of written test to the candidates through SMS service and TCS besides displaying the schedule at NTS website: www.nts.org.pk.
- Further announcements of schedule for practical assessment and interview shall be posted at Punjab Police website: www.punjabpolice.gov.pk. After announcement of result of NTS the candidates are advised to regularly visit Punjab Police website for further processing.
- No relaxation in age limit shall be granted.
- Last date for submission of application is 22 August ,2016 (Monday)
10.Roll No. slip can be downloaded from NTS website.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Social media Content Writer
- Non- Linear Editing Editor
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Last date for Apply: 22-08-5016.|
|Express Newspaper, 31st July 2016.|
- empty seats punjab police district chnt