PEEF The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund for Intermediate and Graduation Students 2016-2017.
PEEF scholarships announced for educational year 2016-2017 for Matric, F.Sc and graduation students. If you belong anyone of following category then you can apply for The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund.
- Orphan Students
- Grade 1-4 Government Employee
- Students belonging to Minorities
- Special (Disabled) Male and Female students
Eligibility for PEEF Scholarships 2016-17
- Male Female Students from Punjab province domiciled
- Students who got 60% marks in Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education BISE or Federal Board of Intermediate and Secondary Education FBISE can apply.
- Students only belonging to Punjab province schools.
- Parents monthly income must be below Rs. 15000/-
- Regular admission students in government or private registered schools can apply.
Requirements and Procedure for Application Submission in PEEF:
- Attach you Matric and Intermediate result cards with Application form.
- Get application form from your relevant Executive District Officer Education Office.
- Or Download Application Forms from PEEF Website www.peef.org.pk
- Dispatch completely filled application along with required documents to following address,
- Address: Punjab Education Endowment Fund, Link Wahdat Road, Lahore.
Last Date: For Intermediate 14th December 2016 and for Graduation students 10th January 2016.
Email: email@example.com, Website www.peef.org.pk
- peef scholarship 2016-17
- www peef edu pk com
- www peef scholarship for matric 2017 pk
- www peef org pk2017
- search for peef scholarship matric 2017
- scolarship 2017/18 semi eng book download
- pef scholarship matric 2017 18
- peef scholarship search 2016
- peef scholarship 2017-18