Punjab Higher Education Commission Foreign Post-Doctoral Fellowships 2016. A – Foreign Post-Doctoral Fellowships for Punjab Public Sector College/University Faculty:
The Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC), Government of Punjab Invites applications from eligible public sector college teachers and university faculty for award of Foreign Post-Doc Fellowships for 9.12 months in OS Top 200 Ranked universities of 2015-16. Limited number of Foreign Post-Doctoral Fellowships are available this year in Faculties of Social Sciences, Humanities and Management Sciences.
Eligibility Criteria :
- Hold a PhD Degree from an HEC recognized university.
- Maximum 50 years of age on closing date.
- Regular faculty member of Public Sector Colleges/Universities of Punjab.
- Must have placement in a reputed university listed in top 200 Ranked universities as per the latest (2015.2016) OS World University Ranking.
- Submit a clearly written research proposal, relevant to the academic field.
- Have not availed Post-Doctoral Fellowship in the last five (05) years.
- Candidates who are already availing any other scholarship.
- Candidates who are not full time, regular Faculty member In a public sector college/university.
- Dual citizens.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be accepted.
|1||Application Form along with statement of purpose and research proposal (Form is available on PHEC website: www.punjabhec.gov.pk/scholarships )||2||Attested copy of educational certificates/transcripts/degrees from Issuing board/university or HEC|
|3||Receipt of Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ Online Bank Deposit Slip of processing fee Rs. 500/-||4||Copy Of CNIC|
|S||Appointment letter as a regular faculty member In public sector college/ university||6||Valid offer/placement letter from a foreign university among OS top 200 ranked Universities In Post-Doctoral studies|
|7||Foreign Supervisor Profile||8||Acceptance letter from the foreign supervisor|
|9||NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities||10||Signed CV/Resume|
Application processing fee gPRs.S00/- should be deposited In favor of Punjab Higher Education Commission through Demand Draft/ Pay Order/ On! ne Bank Deposit Slip in the account of Punjab Higher Education Commission Lahore, Bank of Punjab, Arfa Software Technology Park, Ferozepur Road, Lahore with A/C No. CPA0012760001, and Branch Code 0320. The complete applications must reach the Director, Academics and Research, Punjab Higher Education Commission, Arfa Software Technology Park, Floor 10, Room 3, 346-8, Ferozepur Road, Lahore before or on March, 2016.
B- International Travel Grants:
International Travel Grants for presenting research papers in international conferences are available at the Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC) for teaching faculty, staff and PhD scholars from public and private sector universities and colleges of the Punjab. PHEC International Travel Grant includes airfare, registration fee, accommodation charges and daily allowance as per policy. For details visit www.punjabhec.gov.pk/scholarships
Deputy Director Academics and Research Punjab Higher Education Commission, Lahore Ph.042-99231903 www.punjabhec.gov.pk