Punjab Higher Education Commission Foreign PhD Scholarships 2016 Apply online. Punjab Higher Education Commission 10th Floor, Arfa Software Technology Park, Lahore, Foreign PhD Scholarships for Punjab Public Sector College/University Faculty.
The Punjab Higher Education Commission (PHEC), Government of Punjab invites applications from eligible public sector college teachers and university faculty for award of Foreign PhD scholarships in Social Sciences, Humanities and Management Sciences (initially for 3 years) in QS Top Ranking 500 universities of 2015-16. Limited number of Foreign PhD Scholarships is available this year.
- Must be a Pakistani citizen with domicile from any district of Punjab.
- Max Age on application deadline i.e. February 19, 2016 is 45 years.
- Must be a full time, regular and permanent faculty member of a Public Sector College or University in Punjab with a minimum of 2 years’ experience.
- Must have a valid offer/admission letter from a foreign university among QS top ranking 500. The admission must be in a direct PhD program commencing from June-September 2016.
- Must have completed 18 years of education (MS/M. Phil) with minimum CGPA 3.0 out of 4.0 in the semester system and no 3rd division in entire academic career.
- Candidates who are already availing any other scholarship.
- Candidates who are not full time, regular and permanent employees in a public sector college/university.
- Dual citizens.
- Application Form along with statement of purpose and research proposal (Form is available on PHEC website: punjabhec.gov.pk)
- Attested copy of educational certificates/transcripts/degrees from issuing board/university or HEC
- Copy of domicile
- Copy of CNIC
- Appointment/regularization letter as regular permanent faculty in public sector college/ university • Valid offer/admission letter from a foreign university among QS top ranking 500 in direct PhD program
- Foreign Supervisor Profile
- NOC from the relevant government department/university authorities
- IELTS/TOFL/GRE etc. score (if applicable)
Applications submitted by hand will not be accepted. Detailed guidelines /terms and conditions can be seen on the PHEC website: www.punjabhec.gov.pk
Deadline/Last Date to Apply: Feb 19, 2016 at 5:00 PM.
The complete applications must reach the:
Director, Human Resource Development, Punjab Higher Education Commission, Arfa Software Technology Park, Floor 10, Room 3, 346-B, Ferozepur Road, Lahore.
For information, contact Director HRD, Punjab Higher Education Commission, Lahore Ph: 042-99231902
Reference: Published in Express newspaper.
- ppsc latest hec jobs