Punjab Growth Strategy 2018 Admissions in CM TEVTA Short Courses Program 2016, Chief Minister Punjab has announced preparation of above 5 lacs skilled persons under skill sector plan. For providing a job or way of earning to unemployed persons of Punjab short courses of 3 to 6 months are being started in Technical Education and Vocational Training (TEVTA)institutes. Get your admission Class will be started on 22nd February 2016 (Last Date).
List of Short Courses in different trades with duration and gender (Male or Female) is given:
- Fashion Designing, Machine Embroidery,
- Basic House Keeping.
- Generator Repairing Mechanic,
- Electrical, Plumber.
- Steel Fixer, Tailoring, Civil Surveyor,
- Quantity Surveyor, Welding.
- Machinist, Building Painter, Auto Mechanic.
- UPS Repairing Mechanic,
- Confectionery Bakery and Sweets.
- Solar Panel, Rice Milling Plant Operator,
- Graphics Designing, Safety Inspector
- House Carpenter,
- Tools and Dye Mechanic and Car Driving.
For information about admissions please contact following institutes in Punjab on above given Phone Numbers:
Khanewal, Vehari, Rahim Yar Khan, Bahawalnagar, Bahawalpur, Lodhran, DG Khan, Rajanpur. Layyah, Muzaffargarh, Multan, Okara, Kasur, Sahiwal. Pakpattan, Gujranwala, Mandi Bahuddin, Gujrat, Lahore, Shadara. Shiekhupura, Sialkot, Hafizabad, Narowal, Sargodha, Khushab, Rawalpindi, Attock. Bhakkar, Mianwali, Faisalabad, Jehlum, Chakwal, Jhang, Toba Tek Singh and Chiniot.
Prominent Features of Short Courses:
- Free Admission and Training
- Free of cost Availability of Training material
- 1000 Monthly stipend or paid scholarship
- Confirmed Job/Employment
For more details you can visit TEVTA Website: www.tevta.gop.pk