An innovative Initiative of Government of Pakistan Prime Minister’s National Internship Program Youth Training Scheme 2015-2016.
Invitation to Bids
Disbursement of Stipend to Interns via Mobile Financial Services and Services Of Tracking & GUI Design For Monitoring Management Portal Along With Smart Mobile Phones With Connections, Voice & Data Packages.
The Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination (NIP) is planning to launch Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme under the umbrella of Prime Minister’s Youth Program throughout Pakistan to enhance knowledge / skills and employ ability of the educated unemployed Pakistani Youth. A total of 50,000 interns will be trained for one year under the scheme who will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 12,000.The Mobile Network operators are integral to the successful implementation of the scheme as the services of Stipend Disbursement and Support System Development for the monitoring of the scheme will be their responsibility. The services required from the Mobile Network Operators are divided into two components which are:
Component 1: Stipend Disbursement by Mobile Network Operators Via Mobile Financial Services.
Component 2: Services Of Tracking & GUI Design For Monitoring Management Portal Along With Smart Mobile Phones With Connections, Voice & Data Packages.
In this regard, M/o IPC (NIP) invite bids from interested parties who wish to participate in the tendering process to be selected for the required services for the Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme.
Terms and Conditions:
- Bid document can be acquired on working days during office hours (0800 hours to 1600 hours) from office of the undersigned on payment of Rs. 3,000/- (non-refundable) from 14 December, 2015 to 28 December, 2015.
- Technical and Financial proposals in respect of the services on offer should be submitted in separate envelopes in the manner set forth in the bid documents, The Tender/Bids should reached the office of Director National Internship Program ,Ministry of IPC, Islamabad latest by 30-12-2015 at 11:00 hours
- The Technical Bids will be opened on the same day at 11: 30 hours in the Committee Room of M/o IPC, 4th Floor Cabinet Block, Islamabad in the presence of Bidders or their authorized representatives.
- Only technically qualified bidders will be allowed to participate further in this process. The Financial Proposal of the technically disqualified bidders will be returned un-opened. Any query in this regard must be conveyed in writing and addressed to Director, NIP.
- All other PPRA rules will be applicable.
Director, NIP National Internship Program, Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination Room: 01, Floor: 10, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F 6/1, Islamabad, Pakistan.
Reference: Ad Published in Dawn Newspaper 11-12-2015
- monitoring nip gov pk
- NIP tracking number
- www monitoring nip gov pk
- national internship program
- national internship program 2016
- pymts nip gov pk
- monitring nip gov pk
- nip monitoring
- monitoring nip
- nip tracking