Prime Minister Public Office Jobs Government of Pakistan Islamabad 21st September 2016.
Prime Minister Public Office Islamabad Applications are invited for the positions of Team Leaders and Senior Associates in Performance Delivery Unit, Prime Minister’s Office (Public), Islamabad to become an integral part of the dynamic team, implementing the Prime Minister’s mandate in various priority areas. Job requires a proactive mindset, with ability to frequently interact with Federal Divisions/Ministries, Provincial and Regional Governments and project teams on ground with a view to remove impediments and achieves objectives in given time lines. Selected candidates will be required to give quality output on any assigned subject. Ideal candidates must have very strong inter-personal skills and ability to work independently in a diversified and dynamic environment.
Download job application form: www.pmo.gov.pk
How to Apply:
- Constant follow-up on assigned priority projects.
- Identification of factors impending timely completion of projects, and come-up with viable solutions.
- Forecasting delays in project/policy implementation and proposing mitigation measures.
- Assist in managing leadership-level relationships.
Lead problem solving for assigned priority. e Provide internal challenge to delivery teams.
- Structure work streams for large and complex teams including members from ministries, delivery unit, and other stakeholders.
- Lead teams to provide problems solving support and training to civil servants.
- Manage relationships and afford ongoing communications with outcome owners in line ministries.
- Secondary responsibility to review all priority areas.
- Team Leaders
- Senior Associate
Last Date to Apply: 04-10-2016.