Press Officers Jobs in Ministry of Information, Broadcasting and National Heritage Government of Pakistan.
Ministry of Information Broadcasting and National Heritage, Government of Pakistan, invites applications for posts of Press officers in Pakistan Missions Abroad.
Applications for the Post of Press Officers in Pakistan Missions Abroad.
Applicants must meet the following criteria,
- At least a Masters degree in Journalism/Mass Communication or equivalent from a recognized national/international university.
- At least 10 years experience of working in media and information with adequate IT skills particularly in MS Word, Excel, Power point, social media and downloading/uploading of documents, photographs/videos.
- Should have knowledge about administration and working in government sector.
- Proficient in English language, expressive, presentable & articulate.
- Evidence of an material published/broadcast (optional).
The shortlisted candidates would appear in a written test to be conducted by NTS/LUMS, etc. in Islamabad.
Applicants, who qualify the written test, will have to furnish original educational certificates/degrees with HEC verification certificate, when they appear before the Special Selection Board (SSB) for interview.
Candidates selected by SSB would be appointed as Press Attached/Press Counselor Press Minister on contract basis for a period two years after completion of necessary formalities.
Applicants should send their applications along with two latest passport size photographs, CVs and gi attested photocopies of CN IC & educational certificates/degrees to the undersigned within fifteen days of the publication of this advertisement.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad.
Reference : Express Newspaper 12-09-2015
- mnistery information jobs 2016
- Pess officers jobs in pakistan