Positions Vacant in University of Engineering & Technology Peshawar 6th February 2017.
U .S. Pakistan Center for Advanced Studies in Energy, University of Engineering & Technology (UET) Peshawar is a new initiative with the mission to support Pakistan’s economic development by strengthening relevance and responsiveness of university products, including applied and policy research and skilled graduates, to the needs of public and private sectors. The Center invites applications from Pakistani nationals for the following position on contract basis. The requisite job description, qualification and experience is given below. Prospective candidates should apply online at http://uspcase.uetpeshawar.edu.pk. Only short listed candidates will be contacted for interview.
1. The last date for receipt of online application form is February 19, 2017
2. Only short listed candidates, who meet the criteria, will be called for interview.
3. Applications received after due date, shall be rejected without intimation to the candidates.
4. Suitably qualified and experienced females are encouraged to apply.
5. The University reserves the right to withdraw/cancel/postpone the advertisement in whole or part thereof. 6. No TA/DA will be admissible.
Director Administration 2nd Floor, New Academic Bock, UET Peshawar Website: uspcase.uetpeshawanedu.pk, Ph: 091-9222089
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Financial & Grants Manager
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Newspaper, 6th February 2017.|
- jobs in peshawar pdf 2017