Positions Vacant in University of Central Asia & Pakistan 12th February 2017.
The Government of Pakistan is establishing a world-class university in Islamabad to promote regional cooperation. It will start operation from September 2017 initially with the School of Business and Leadership. The University is dedicated to provide high quality programmes for human resource development and advanced discovery of innovative knowledge of public value to the regional countries. The University plans to start programmes in Social Sciences, Engineering Sciences and Liberal Arts in phases. We are searching for highly motivated project staff with extensive professional experience of strategic planning and project execution in an international setting for the following contractual positions to be filled through open competition:-
• Applicants are required to apply online through HEC website http://hjp.hec.gov.pk and send hard copy of the same application along with the photograph and attested photocopies of required documents (viz. educational and experience certificates, domicile etc.). Last date for submission of application is February 27, 2017.
• The experience as part time, honorary, apprentice and internee will not be considered / counted as experience. Selectee can be posted anywhere in Pakistan.
• Those already in Government Service should apply through proper channel. Age relaxation will be given as per Government rules. Incomplete / late applications will not be entertained. Only eligible candidates will be called for test / interview.
• Interview of eligible candidates residing outside the Islamabad / Rawalpindi region and vicinity will be conducted via Audio/video conferencing at the nearest possible location of the candidates (Karachi, Lahore, Quetta & Peshawar).
• Application processing fee @ Rs. 1,000/- may be deposited in the online A/C No. 17427900133401 of HEC maintained for the purpose in Habib Bank Ltd. Bank Draft will also be acceptable as application processing fee.
• No TA/DA will be admissible for appearing in test/interview. HEC reserves the right to reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason. Apply separately for each post. Name of the post along with project name should be clearly mentioned on the application / envelope.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
- Deputy Project Coordinator
- Project Manager
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
|Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
|Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
|All are Mentioned above.|
|Express Newspaper, 12th February 2017.|