PMYTS Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Program 2016-2017 : Last date to Apply 25th October 2016.
PM Youth Training internship program PMYTS for one year has been announced in Phase 3. Apply online to get career experience in government sectors.
(Prime Minister’s Youth Program) The Government of Pakistan is offering 21,000 opportunities of internship to the unemployed educated youth of all Provinces and Regions (FATA, GB, AJK, and ICT) in Government/Semi-Government and Private Organizations through Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme Phase-I, Batch-3 to enhance their skills and employ ability. The selected interns will be placed in Federal Ministries/Divisions, Provincial Departments, Industries, Banks, Corporations, and various Public/Private Institutions for internship.
Apply under preferred area of training to any of the Parliament /Provincial /Regional Legislative Assemblies, and get a chance for the first time to serve your local member of the respective assemblies in your own districts. Limited interns on merit will be selected in the following disciplines:
- Business Studies, Public Administration
- Social Sciences, Human Resource Development
- Computer Sciences, MBAs
Who can Apply / Eligibility for PMYTS:
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent/diploma of 3 years after Matric/F.Sc. 50% marks or 2.5 CGPA in final degree/diploma.
- The age limit is up to 25 years on 30-09-2016 & for Balochistan it is 28 years
- Must be a Pakistani National
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Madrassah graduates with degree equivalent to masters are also eligible to apply
Who can’t apply? / Ineligibility:
- Those who have availed any Training Program under any Government Youth Training Program/Scheme
- Employed in any government or private organization
- A full-time student of any public or private institution
Terms and Conditions of the Internship
- The Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme is in no way an offer (immediately or subsequently) of a job. It is a placement, which will automatically terminate after twelve months and as such must not be construed as granting any right of absorption or job with the concerned organization.
- All interns successfully completing the internships will be awarded internship completion certificate by the host organization and M/O IPC (National Internship Program)
- While applying, if any applicant gives wrong information he/she will be disqualified for internship under the subject scheme.
Stipend Rs. 12000 Per month for one year.
For Online Applications Apply Online for PMYTS:
The eligible candidates must apply online by visiting the website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
Terms and Conditions of the internship/further details www.youth.pmo.gov.pk | email: [email protected] Ph: 051-9204200 1051-9244462 I 051-9205978
National Internship Program Office Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination. 10th Floor, Room No. 1, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad
PMYTS Help Line Number: 03311001000
- pmyts tracking number
- www pmyts nip gov pk 2017
- PMYTS 2017
- pmyts tracking id
- pmyts fb
- www pmyts nip govt pk
- pmyts phase 3
- Nip phase 3
- www nip gov pk phase 3
- pm internship phase 3