Prime Minister’s PM Youth Training Scheme Program Internship, The Government of Pakistan is offering 50 000 opportunities of internship to the unemployed educated youth of all Provinces and Regions (FATA, GB, AJK, and ICT), in Government/Semi-Government and Private Organizations through Prime Minister’s PM Youth Training Scheme Phase-2 under Prime Minister’s Youth Program to enhance their skills and employability prospects. Selected interns will be placed in Federal Ministries/Divisions, Provincial Departments. Industries, Banks, Corporations, and various Public/Private Institutions having learning environment for internship.
Last Date to submit online application is 15″ April, 2017
How to & Who can apply for PM Youth Training Scheme? (Eligibility)
- 16 years HEC recognized degree or equivalent/diploma of 3 years after Matric/F.Sc. 50% or 2.5 CGPA of marks in final degree/diploma will be minimum threshold for selection of interns
- The age limit is up to 25 years on 28-02-2017 & for Balochistan is 28 years
- Applicants must be Pakistani nationals and should not be below the age of 18 years
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply
- Madrassah graduates are also eligible to apply
Apply under preferred area of training to any of the Parliament/Provincial/Regional Legislative Assemblies, and get a chance to serve your local member of the respective assemblies in your own districts. Limited interns on merit will be selected in the following disciplines:
- Business Studies
- Public Administration
- Social Sciences
- Human Resource Development
- Computer Sciences
Purpose of PM National Internship Program/Scheme:
Besides improving institutional performance, prime objective of PMYTS is to provide equal opportunities to the educated but unemployed youth of the country for their professional growth. Interested employers may send their requirements to NIP Office through our online portal www.nip.gov.pk last date for submission of employers’ requirements is 31st May, 2017
Who can’t apply for Internship? (Ineligibility)
- Those who have availed any Training Program under any Government Youth Training Program/Scheme
- Employed in any government or private organization
- A full time student of any public or private institution
Terms and Conditions of the Youth Internship:
- The Prime Minister’s Youth Training Scheme is in no way an offer (immediately or subsequently) of a job. It is a placement, which will automatically terminate after twelve months and as such must not be construed as granting any right of absorption or job with the concerned organization.
- All interns successfully completing the internships will be awarded internship completion certificate by the host organization and M/O 1PC (National Internship Program)
- While applying, if any applicant gives wrong information he/she will be disqualified for the subject scheme.
For Online Applications/ PM Youth Training Scheme:
Eligible candidates must apply online by visiting the website www.pmyts.nip.gov.pk
Terms and Conditions of the internship/further details www.youth.pmo.gov.pk | email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone Number: 051-9204200 I 051-92444621051-9205978
National Internship Program Office Address:, Ministry of Inter Provincial Coordination 10th Floor, Room No. 1, Shaheed-e-Millat Secretariat, F-6/1, Islamabad: Helpline: 03311001000.
- scholarships for intermediate students in pakistan 2017in pakistan