This is in continuation of the advertisement for Laptop Scheme Date Extension published by Higher Education Commission (HEC), Pakistan in national dailies dated November 1, 2015 for eligible students to register at Students’ Service Portal (pmnIs.hec.gov.pk) for consideration and award of a laptop under Prime Minister’s Laptop Scheme (Phase II).
Laptop Scheme Date Extension
Students are informed that the deadline for online registration/profile updating has now been extended till Sunday, January 10, 2016.
This is the Final Call and students who do not get registered or update their profiles by then, will not be considered as eligible students for the said scheme.
- The last date for online registration for students of Government Colleges of Technology/Polytechnic Institutes and the colleges under Federal Directorate of Education will be announced later at www.hec.gov.pk/laptops.
- Students who are already registered or have updated profile at the Students’ Service Portal and having status “Applied” are advised to contact their respective University/Department’s Focal Person for verification of their data so as to get the status changed to “Verified” and reflected on the portal.
Project Director (PMNLS)
Higher Education Commission, Sector H-9, Islamabad – Pakistan.
Reference: Published in all newspaper of 20th December 2015.
- www pmnis hec govt pk
- PM laptop online registration date extend
- pm laptop scheme 2017 date extension
- pm laptop scheme 2017 last date extension
- pm laptop scheme 2017 online registration
- pm laptop scheme2017 new registration dates
- pm laptop schrme registraion extension
- pml laptop scheem new advertisement
- update profile pml laptop