Planning & Development Department Jobs in Government of Sindh 18th September 2016.
The Government of Sindh is implementing Sindh Water Sector Improvement Phase-I Project (WSIP) with financial assistance of World Bank under AF IDA Credit 55560-Pak. The office of Project Coordination & Monitoring Unit (PCMU) has been established within P&D Department, Government of Sindh Karachi to coordinate and monitor the project implementation activities on day-to-day basis. The services of the following eligible, motivated and dynamic professional candidates are required for staff of PCMU located at Karachi to be appointed from market on purely contract basis that fulfill the prescribed requirements / eligibility as under
Apply for job: www.wsip.com.pk
Download job application form: www.wsip.com.pk
- Deputy Director Technical Department
- Deputy Director Environment
OTHER REQUIRED INFORMATION:
- Above positions will be filled in on yearly contract basis initially for 01 year period and extendable for project period based on the performance.
- The age limit is maximum up to 55 years.
- Should be computer literature and knowledge MS Office and e-mail / internet.
- Proficiency in English and good communication skills and report writing is essential.
- Knowledge of procurement procedure of government as well as international donors will be preferred.
- At least Second Division Degree in all education career.
7 Other terms and conditions will be mentioned in the offer letter and service contract.
- No TA / DA will be given for test / interview or joining.
- Candidates already working in Government departments or Project employees should send their CVs through proper channel with NOC. 10. Salary for each position will be as per Go Sindh Standard Pay Package for projects & provisions in PC-I.
- Name of job applied for be mentioned on the envelope and furnish separate application for each post
- Only shortlisted candidates will be called for test / interview.
- Only candidates domiciled in Sindh province will be eligible.
- Incomplete and belated applications will not be considered.
- CVs, attested copies of required certificates, CNIC and latest passport size (02) photographs should be sent on the following address by 14th October, 2016.
The process for selection of suitable candidates for the above positions will be carried out In transparent manner through a team of FAO working under the WSIP Project as Project Management Consultant / Procurement Agent (PMC/A) with all clearances / approvals necessary from the approving authority.
Interview Date: 14-10-2016