Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority offers PIEAS MS Fellowship program 2017 in PIEAS (Pakistan Institute of Engineering and Applied Sciences).
PIEAS MS Fellowship Programs:
MS Nuclear Engineering Pre Requisites:
- BE / B.Sc Engineering in Computer, Electronics & Civil
- Sc / BS (4 years) in Physics, Chemistry & Computer Science
MS System Engineering
- Pre Requisites: BE / B.Sc Engineering in Electronics
MS Medical Physics
- Pre Requisite: M.Sc / BS (04 years) in Physics
- Last date for submission of Application Forms: 05 June 2017 Monday.
- List of Eligible candidates for written examination be displayed on PNRA website.
- Written test will be conducted in big cities of Pakistan by PIEAS.
Download Application Form:
- Forms are available on pnra.org website.
- Preferably apply online at PNRA website or dispatch your form at given address.
- Address: Senior Establishment Officer-II Pakistan Nuclear Regulatory Authority, PNRA Head quarter, Area G-8/1, Islamabad. Phone 051-9262980, 9263001-6,
Age Limit: 27 Year till 31st December 2017. No Tution Fee, Free hostel, Free Transportation, Indoor Medical Treatment, Fellowship will offer Monthly Rs. 25000 Scholarship/Expense allowance.
- final list of pnra fellowship 2017
- pnra admission 2017