The Punjab Educational Endowment Fund PEEF Special Quota Educational Scholarship Program 2015 for Intermediate and Graduation students.
Government of Punjab has announced tremendous scholarship program 2015. If you have passed Matric or Intermediate examination and you belong to any category mentioned below then you can apply for Punjab PEEF scholarship 2015.
Under the leadership of Chief Minister Punjab, Mr. Muhammad Shahbaz Sharif. PEEF is established with a vision to support the talented and needy students so that they can realize their dream of attaining higher education and play vital role in the progress & welfare of Pakistan.
WHO CAN APPLY:
- Punjab domicile and secured at least 60% marks or minimum CGPA 2.5 in BA/B.Sc /BBA/BCS/BS/B.COM etc. examinations held in 2015 (annual) in Punjab
- Secured admission as a full time student in the current academic year (2015-16) in one of the partner universities (List may be seen at peef.org.pk/MasterLevelScholarship.asp )
- Students enrolled in spring/fall session and morning/ afternoon / evening sessions (where applicable) are also eligible to apply for PEEF scholarships
- Declared monthly income of parents from all sources is equal to or less than Rs. 30,000/-
- Children of Govt. employees in BPS 1-4 are exempted from condition of monthly income, if salary is the only source of income Not receiving any other scholarship for Master’s Level studies
- Students who have already passed M.A / M.Sc / M.S / M.Phil /Ph.D etc. degree are not eligible for PEEF Master’s Level Scholarship.
- The prospective student must qualify the criteria of financial aid of the respective University.
Last dtae for apply PEEF Scholarship is 26th November 2015 for Intermediate and 6th January 2016 for graduation.
Reference : Jang Newspaper Lahore 28-09-2015
- student peef org pk
- www peef org pk
- peef scholarship 2015 for intermediate