PEC Young Engineers Training of 1st Batch Venue and Schedule, Become the Boss of your Thoughts.
Training for 1st Batch
Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) is organizing a training on “Entrepreneurship and Basic Supervision of Construction
Projects” as per following schedule:
Venue and Contact Person details
- Peshawar: City University of Science and Information Technology, (CUSIT) Dalazak Road Peshawar.
Engr. Jehan Zeb Khan,
Deputy Registrar PEC Branch Office
Plot No 18-B/1, (Office Enclaves), Phase V,
Hayatabad, Peshawar, Phone: 091-9217880, Fax: 091-5892892
- Karachi: NED University of Engineering Et Technology University Road, Karachi
Deputy Registrar PEC Branch Office D-6/1,
Block-4, Clifton, Karachi Phone:
021-35822000,35832000, 35865033, Fax: 021-35822000
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Multan: Bahauddin Zakariya University Multan.
Engr. M. Kashif Ali
Assistant Registrar PEC Liaison Office
CF24-J Near T-Chowk, Shah Rukn-e-Alarn
Colony, Multan Phone: 061-9220221, Fax: 061-9220221
Come and join the training, if:
- You have valid PEC Registration
- You have completed engineering graduation within last three years
- You are willing to explore the entrepreneurship opportunities in construction industry.
For further Details visit PEC website www.pec.org.pk Or call at 051-111-11-732