Pakistan Railways Jobs for DAE Civil Engineering Lahore 3rd September 2016.
Applications are invited from suitable candidates to fill up the following vacancy on contract basis for a period of one year (extendable on yearly basis)
|Sr.#||Post Name||BPS||No. of Post||Qualification||Age|
|1||Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil)||BPS-17||01||Diploma of Associate Engineer in Civil Technology from a registered Poly- technical Institute having 15 years experience in Permanent Way (Track) Engineering
BSC Civil Engineering duty registered with Pakistan Engineering Council (PEC) having 5 years experience in Permanent Way (Track) Engineering
- Retired officers of Pakistan Railways who worked against the post of Assistant Executive Engineer can also apply. For such candidate last pay drawn at retirement plus usual allowances will be allowed. The pay will be fixed under the extent rules with reference to the last pay drawn at the time of retirement.
- Railway person having been dismissed/ removed from service or compulsorily retired are not eligible to apply.
- Interested candidate are advised to send their applications along with complete Bio-data, attested copies of academic certificates, experience certificates and other supporting testimonials to Chief Engineer/Open Line, Pakistan Railways, Headquarters Office, Lahore at the following address latest by 27th September, 2016.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Last Date to Apply: 27-09-2016|
||Dawn Newspaper, 3rd September 2016.|
- dae civil desember 2016 job
- dae civil nob 2017
- dae civil jobs October 2016
- job for DAE civil enginr 2017
- job of dae civil nov 2016
- new job DAE 2016 Oktobr
- new jobs dae 4 november 2016
- nts jobs Dae civil 2017
- Pakistan railways jobs for dae civil 2018
- dae jobs in railway