PPL Pakistan Petroleum Limited Scholarship Schemes 2016-2017 For Higher Professional Education.
In order to promote education in areas around its operational fields, Pakistan Petroleum Limited (PPL) announces special scholarship schemes for students presently enrolled in professional bachelor’s/master’s level degree programmes at selected public universities across the country. Applications are invited from eligible students under the following two schemes:
- PPL Scholarship Scheme for Higher Professional Education for Students of District Dera Bugti, Balochistan.
To encourage interprovincial harmony through education, these scholarships are exclusively aimed for students of District Dera Bugti (Balochistan) presently admitted in Higher Education Commission’s (HEC) recognized selected public sector institution in any province other than Balochistan. Note: Eligible female students studying at HEC-recognized public sector universities/institutions in Balochistan are also encouraged to apply.
- PPL Scholarship Scheme for Higher Professional Education:
The scholarship scheme is dedicated for students belonging to the following areas and admitted in HEC-recognized selected public sector educational institution across the country:
Total No. of scholarships in Pakistan Petroleum Limited:
- District Kashmore 10
- Tehsil Gujjar Khan, District Rawalpindi 5
- District Kamber-Shandadkot 3
- District Sanghar 2
Eligibility Criteria to Apply in PPL:
Candidates fulfilling the following common conditions are eligible to apply for award of scholarships under the above-mentioned schemes:
- Are bono fide, domiciled residents of respective district.
- Have obtained minimum 60 percent in last examination.
- Are in early stages of their degree programme, preferably 1st year.
- Are not more than 28 years of age
- Have never been involved in any criminal activities or act of moral turpitude.
- Are not availing any other scholarship under any other scheme.
- Lack adequate financial resources and deserve financial support.
- Have secured admission in PPL’s preferred list of public sector universities/ institutions in any of the following degree programmes, Faculty.
- Engineering, Medicine, Information Technology
- Business Administration
- Education (For Scheme 2 only)
These Scholarships will be awarded strictly on merit by the Scholarships Award Committee.
Tenure of scholarship would be subject to:
- The period of that particular degree programme for which it will be awarded.
- Satisfactory academic performance of the awardee without any failure.
How to Apply in Pakistan Petroleum Limited:
Interested students can visit our website for details and apply online at: http://www.ppl.com.pk/content/education/scholarship-schemes no later than October 25, 2016.
Queries can be directed to: ScholarshipSchemes@ppl.com.pk