Opportunity for Freelance Work as an Invigilator 12th February 2017.
The British Council is the United Kingdom’s international organization for educational opportunities and cultural relations Our purpose is to create international opportunities for people of the UK and other countries, and to build trust between them worldwide.
We are recruiting freelance hourly paid invigilators to administer School/Professional Examinations.
Suitable candidates should have the following experience, qualifications and competencies:
• Efficient Time Management
• Ability to carry out instructions carefully
• Effective Teamwork
• Experience of working with children and young people
• Basic use of technology, including the internet
• Education — Bachelor’s degree in any discipline
• Character Certificate — from local Police Station
The positions are open in the following cities until 17 Feb 2017.
|VACANT POSITIONS/POSTS/JOB TITLE:|
|FREQUENT DETAILS/DESCRIPTION ABOUT THIS JOB:|
||Please read carefully in above given Newspaper Ad.|
||Please Read Carefully in above given Newspaper’s Published Ad.|
||All are Mentioned above.|
||Express Newspaper, 12th February 2017.|