Operations Engineer Job in PIA Pakistan International Airlines 11 September 2015.
PIA with its current revitalization plan needs highly qualified team players. Talented energetic and self motivated persons may become a part of our team to perform their duties in PIA. In this regard applications are invited from Pakistani Nationals for the position of Operations Engineer. The eligible candidates must possess the specifications as mentioned below:
2nd Class BE/BS/B.Sc Engineering (Aerospace / Avionics Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics or Electronics & Communications) from recognized University / Institute.
PROFESSIONAL TRAINING / SKILLS:
- Aircraft technical courses
- Performance courses from manufacturer.
- Weight and Balance courses
- MS Office
- Steady state System / Load Manager / Dispatch Manager
05 years aviation related experience, out of which preferably 03 years experience, in operation engineering environment.
35 years as on 02-10-2015
APPLICATION PROCEDURE / GUIDELINES:
- Applications are invited on the prescribed form available (free of cost) in PIA Recruitment & Placement Office at Karachi and in PIA Offices at other stations and also on PIA website piac.com.pk/careers
- Application must be sent through reputed Courier Services along with resume, a recent passport size photograph and photocopies of Matric, and other qualifications, domicile, National Identity Card accompanied by Pay Order of Rupees 500/- (non-refundable) in the name of PIAC (PIA NTN No. 080-3450-8 ) and the application should reach the MANAGER RECRUITMENT & PLACEMENT OFFICE, NEAR PIA TRAINING CENTRE, KARACHI AIRPORT 75200 NOT LATER THAN 02-10-2015
- No TA/DA will be admissible for test / interview.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad.
Reference : Express Newspaper 11-09-2015