Oil & Gas Development Company Limited OGDCL Internship program under corporate social responsibility (CSR) apply online, applications other than online will not be accepted. www.ogdcl.com
Applications are invited from fresh Graduate Engineers / M.Sc / MBA /BBA for 01 year internship program, designed for practical training to the educated youth for enhancing their skills.
1) Engineering Degree in
|NO. OF SEATS ALLOCATED
FATA/GILGIT BALTISTAN 35
|2) M.Sc/BS in
|3) MBA/BBA(Hon.)in HR/Finance/Marketing /SCM|
- CGPA= 2.50 (in final degree as specified above)
- First Division (60% & above) where CGPA is not applicable.
- Please visit our website (www.ogdcl.com) to apply online.
- Only those candidates shall be entertained whose final result has been announced on or before the closing date.
iii. Preference will be given to the applicants having domicile of districts in which OGDCL’s oil & gas fields are located.
- The interns will be paid a monthly stipend of Rs. 20,000/- (Rupees Twenty Thousand only).
- Written test will be conducted through 3rd Party for enrolment of interns entirely on merit.
- The interns will be issued certificates on successful completion of their internship.
vii. No job will be offered and the interns will stand released upon completion of internship programme.
viii. Only PDF file format of Final degree / Transcript completed on or before closing date should be uploaded / attached.
- In case of any false / forged information provided in the application form, the to Company reserves the right to disqualify the candidature at any stage even
Chief Incharge (Admin/Recruitment) Oil & Gas Development Company Limited.
No. of Posts with Designation and Academic Qualification and how to Apply: Please read carefully in above given Ad Image.
Reference : Express Newspaper Lahore 01-10-2015
- ogdcl jobs 2016
- 1 year internship progrme issued in Month of October 2016
- csr scholarship issued by ogdcl in punjab
- internship results of kodgcl
- ogdcl jobs
- ogdcl jobs 2016 and 2017
- uae ogdcl job
- zedko ogdc uae