NTS National Aptitude Test NAT Schedule 2016, All Candidates interested to take admission in the fallowing universities are teethed to take National Aptitude Test (NAT) as per schedule announced by NTS before Applying for Admission.
Test Date: SUNDAY 22 May, 2016
NAT ASSOCIATED UNIVERSITIES / DAIs:
- Balochistan University of Information Technology & Management Sciences, Quetta
- COMSAT Institute of information Technology (All Campuses)
- Dr. A. Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences & Information Technology, Rawalpindi
- Fatima Jinnah Women University. Rawalpindi
- Foundation University
- CIFT University, Gujranwala
- FIITEC University, Taxila
- Institute of Management Science. Peshawar (IMS)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad (1ST)
- Lahore Leads University, Lahore
- Lasbela University of Agriculture. Water and Marine Sciences, Lasbela
- Mohammad All Jinnah University (MAJU.AII Campuses)
- National College of Business Administration & Economics (All Campuses)
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST) (All Campuses )
- Qurtaba University of Science and Information Technology, Peshawar
- Riphah International University. Islamabad
- Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology Peshawar
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir
- Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad
- Sindh Madresatul Islam University, Karachi
- The Superior College, Lahore
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
- University of Management & Technology. Lahore
- University of South Asia (All Campuses)
- University of Turbat,Turbat
HOW TO APPLY
- Application form and Online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 700/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, FIBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related information as Roll No. slip.
- Deposited amount is non refundable/non transferable. Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
- Last Date for submission of application is 6th May 2016.
For further Information, please contact: UAN: +92-51-844-444-1
National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad.