NTS NAT Test Date Schedule December 2015. All candidates interested to take admission in the following universities are required to take National Aptitude Test NAT as per schedule announced by NTS before applying for Admission.Test Date: SUNDAY, 20th December 2015
NAT Test Associated Universities List:
- Balochistan University of Information Technology & Management Sciences, Quetta
- COMSAT Institute of Information Technology (All Campuses)
- A. Q. Khan Institute of Computer Sciences & Information Technology, Rawalpindi
- Fatima Jinnah Women University, Rawalpindi
- Foundation University, Rawalpindi Campus
- GIFT University, Gujranwala
- HITEC University, Taxila
- Institute of Management Science, Peshawar (IMS)
- Institute of Space Technology, Islamabad (IST)
- Lasbela University of Agriculture, Water and Marine Sciences, Lasbela
- Mohammad Ali Jinnah University (MAJU, All Campuses)
- National College of Business Administration & Economics (All Campuses)
- National University of Computer and Emerging Sciences (FAST) (All Campuses )
- Qurtaba University of Science and Information Technology, Peshawar
- Riphah International University, Islamabad
- Sarhad University of Science & Information Technology Peshawar
- Shaheed Benazir Bhutto University, Sheringal, Dir Shaheed Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto Medical University, Islamabad
- Sindh Madresatul Islam University, Karachi
- The Superior College, Lahore
- University of Balochistan, Quetta
- University of Management & Technology, Lahore University of South Asia (All Campuses)
HOW TO APPLY:
- Application form and online deposit slip are available on NTS website www.nts.org.pk.
- Please deposit test fee of Rs. 700/- through the prescribed deposit slip at the online branches of ABL, UBL, HBL or MCB.
- Candidates are required to send their applications on prescribed Application Form along with the online deposit slip (in original) at NTS Headquarters, Islamabad.
- Last date of submission of registration form is 4th December, 2015.
- Applications received on or after 5th December, 2015 will be rejected.
- Candidates can also use print out of web page containing their test related information as Roll No. slip.
- Deposited amount is non refundable/non transferable.
- Applications submitted by hand will not be entertained.
National Testing Service-Pakistan, NTS Headquarter: 1-E, Street No.46, Sector 1-8/2, Islamabad
- nts date of dec